Friday, August 14, 2015

Sourcebooks Casablanca E-Book Sale and Freebies


"Tell me what you want, Allie. Tell me what you want me to do."
 She was breathing hard, panting. "Touch me," she whispered.
 "Where?" His voice was rough.
 "Everywhere."
 
Allie Campbell is determined to take care of her family, no matter the cost. But when her father loses their home to British tycoon Trevor Blake, Allie finds herself forced to plead for more time to pay off the loan...and if she has to use her own body as collateral, then so be it.
 
Trevor isn't moved by Allie's story. But when Allie impulsively offers to do anything to keep the house, he's intrigued enough to raise the stakes: for the next two months, she must cater to his every need, no matter how depraved. To his amazement, she agrees.
 
Allie has no intention of enjoying her time with the arrogant, domineering Brit, but it doesn't take long before he's got her aching for his touch-and he'll do whatever it takes to make her beg...
 
Sale Price $2.51
Deal Date: August 14  – August 31


 
A companion novella to the RT Reviewer's Choice Nominee His Every Need, told from the hero's POV
 
I didn't amass an empire without taking risks, but I'm not a complete arse. So yes, when I offered to trade Allie Campbell three months as my mistress for her family home, it was a joke. Only thing is, she wasn't laughing...and she bloody well took me up on it.
 
Well, all right then; I could play that game. I figured I'd take her on, we'd have some fun, and in three months, she'd walk away with her family intact and I could get back to what I do best: making money.
 
But I'd made one mistake along the way. I stupidly assumed that after having her, I could walk away. I was wrong. I don't know how long this feeling-this consuming need-will last, but I'm not ready to let her go.
 
Not now. Not yet. Maybe not ever.
 
at the time of posting

 
A passion for adventure...
 
Beautiful, naïve, and impulsive, Page Bradley inadvertently rescues English spy Lord Hazard in Baltimore during the tumultuous War of 1812. Now she must put herself at the mercy of her country's enemy.
 
An aptitude for deception...
 
Lord Hazard is no stranger to the atrocities of war, but he never imagined the beauty that could come of it until he meets the fiery and irresistible Page. Now he finds himself questioning every loyalty he's ever felt for King and Country.
 
 
Amidst the turmoil of war and the peril of the high seas, these two sworn enemies are destined to discover that denying love may be worse than treason.
 
SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: August 14 – August 30
 
 


Caspian Mort can feel the history in anything he touches, a gift he inherited from his father, the Crown Prince of Annwyn. Devastated over his ex-wife's infidelity, Caspian has withdrawn from human contact except when working as an antiques dealer. 
 
 
While assessing the contents of the historic Callaway House he encounters the beautiful Lydia Callaway and senses that her home is haunted by a banished fairy. But what does the dangerous exile want? Unbeknownst to Lydia, she's the owner of the last remaining portal to Annwyn—a mirror hidden somewhere in the house. To keep Lydia safe, Caspian will have to divulge the secrets of his heritage, and risk losing his heart again.
 
SALE PRICE: $1.99
Deal Date: August 14 – August 30
 
 
Every fairy tale has to have some basis in fact, right? That's what Eliza thought as she made a desperate plea to the legendary Goblin King. If he could grant her wish, she'd finally be safe. He would protect her. But what would he ask in return...?
 
Enjoy this short free prequel and a sneak peek of The Goblin King, the first of a highly imaginative new paranormal series by Shona Husk.
 
 
 


No comments: