Friday, September 1, 2017

My Month in Review: August

Where did August go? I feel like I blinked and missed it. One good thing is Fall is just around the corner. Yay! Happy little Snoopy dance!
 
So, blog-wise, it’s been a bit slow going I did manage to publish a few reviews. I’m not really sure what the error alert was that kept me from accessing my blog, but it seemed to disappear on its own. I’ve also figured out what the problem was with my comment box, so now I can finally reply to comments. So, forgive me if I overload your notifications.
 
 
Life-wise, the window mess is still going on. I’m getting nowhere with these people but I have called the BBB as well as the manufacturer of the windows, so hopefully something gets done soon. As if the window ordeal wasn’t enough, someone hacked into my Amazon account and I’m now the owner of two hermit crabs and a black crowntail Betta fish. So, if I’m being honest, the fish is no big deal but the crabs kind of creep me out with their chirping and their claws clicking against the cage. So, we shall see how that goes.

 
 
 
 
Here’s what books I reviewed in August
 
Summer on Firefly Lake by Jen Gilroy
Drakon's Plunder by N.J. Walters
Accidental Sire by Molly Harper
Stone Cold Fox by Evangeline Anderson
The King's Grave by Michael K. Jones and Philippa Langley
Time Was by Nora Roberts (Reading Through Nora Roberts Challenge)
 
Here’s what I’ve stitched
 



 
 
What was your August like?
 

 
 
 

No comments: