Wednesday, November 8, 2017

HoHoHo Readathon Goal and Progress Post



HoHoHo Readathon
The HoHoHo Readathon hosted by Kimberly @ The Caffeinated Reviewer kicks off today and I’m super excited to be joining in on the fun! It’s runs until November 15th and it’s a fun way to binge read holiday/wintery reads, meet new blogger/bookish people, participate in challenges, and win prizes. Sounds lovely, right?!
 
I have a pot of hot tea sitting on the stand and stack of books at the ready. I’m hoping to finish at least four full-length books and a few e-novella. We shall see how it goes.
 
I’ll be posting my progress on here as well as on my Instagram account, @simplyangelarenee, so feel free to stop by there as well. 

 
My Progress:

 
 
Good luck and happy reading, if you’re joining in on the challenge!
 

 
 
 

No comments: