Tuesday, February 17, 2015

30 Day Tea Challenge Day 5


A few days ago, a friend challenged me to do a 30 days of Teas and Teapots challenge.  So, for the next 30 days, I will be posting the tea that I am drinking as well as the teapot I am using.
 
Feel free to play along and post the tea you are drinking and/or the teapot you are using. Just add your link in the comments or join in on the blog’s Facebook page Simply Angela. On Twitter, use the hashtag #SimplyAngelaTeaChallenge

Day 5: Raspberry Earl Grey Tea and Bella Electric Ceramic Kettle

 

So. I haven’t had a stove/oven since the 11th. The control panel finally just gave up the ghost and it will take 1-2 weeks for the repairman to get in the new one.

 


But…look what little lovely arrived in the post today! I love this Electric Ceramic Kettle from Bella. I had to search near and far for an electric kettle then finally ended up going on line and ordering one.  I have to say I am loving it! It can go directly from the heating base to the table with no problems and once the tea is heated, the kettle turns off on its own so you don’t have to worry about the kettle boiling dry.

 


This is the first time that I’ve tried this tea from Zhena’s. I liked it, but I found the bergamot, which is what Earl Grey is known for, a little overpower. It barely had a raspberry taste.




1 comment:

shelleymunro said...

I like the Lady Grey tea rather than the Earl Grey because the bergamot is not as strong. I've never seen a raspberry version. Love the kettle. What a great idea.