Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 Reading Challenge All About That Trope (Herding Cats & Burning Soup) Goal Post



Anna, the brilliant mind behind Herding Cats and Burning Soup, is running a Trope challenge so I thought this would be just the right kick I needed to read a few of the tropes (yeah, I picked two) that I enjoy but for some reason never getting around to reading much of. 

The tropes I’ve picked are Beauty and the Beast (I’m such a sucker for this one) and Forced Proximity (this one is so fun to read, especially when they despise each other at the start). I’m aiming for 6-10 but hoping I’ll be able to manage  a few more




Rules:  Pick a trope…and read it as much as you can! Any genre/format counts.

Tropes:  Beauty and the Beast Goal: Level 6-10 Forced Proximity Goal: Level 6-10
Beauty and the Beast
 
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
 
Forced Proximity
 
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments: