Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My Favorite Things: The Au Lait Collection from The Scottish Fine Soaps Company


With the holidays right around the corner, I thought this would be the perfect time to share some of My Favorite Things. These are the things that I cannot live without and they would make perfect gifts to give {or to keep, we won’t tell!}.
 
One of My Favorite Things is actually a Collection of things from The Scottish Fine Soaps Company. I simply adore their Au Lait Collection. It blends the goodness of real milk with a touch of French chic to nourish and soften skin. And come in the cutest glass bottles.


The best-selling Au Lait Collection from The Scottish Fine Soaps Company blends the goodness of real milk with a touch of French chic to nourish and soften skin.
 
Au Lait Bathing Milk:  Enriched with almond oil and cocoa butter to moisturize your skin, leaving it butter-soft and beautifully hydrated.  Blending the natural goodness of real milk with a touch of French chic, you’ll luxuriate in a bath full of creamy, rejuvenating bubbles.
 
Au Lait Body Milk: Our velvet-smooth Body Milk is enriched with almond oil and cocoa butter for maximum hydration. With a fresh, delicate scent, Au Lait Body Milk restores your skin’s natural glow, and nourishes and softens your skin.
 
The Au Lait Body Milk is one of the smoothest, silkiest, lush lotions that I’ve used. It’s light-weight and non-greasy with a slight fragrance that’s not overwhelming. And it’s one of the best lotions that I’ve found to help with my psoriasis.
 
The Au Lait Bath Milk is just as luxurious as the Body Milk. As someone who has extremely sensitive skin, I have never had a problem with this creamy bath milk or any of the Au Lait products.
 
 
 

These make perfect hostess gifts. After spending the day in the kitchen (sometimes days, in the kitchen) then entertaining, I know the only thing I want to do is relax in a nice hot bath. 
 
Find a nice gift bag, or basket, add the Au Lait Bath Milk and the Au Lait Body Milk, a book, and a pair of aloe socks top with a ribbon and your good to go.
 
Trust me your hostess will thank you!
 
 
 
 
See what other lovelies The Scottish Fine Soaps Company has to offer by clicking on the logo below.


https://www.scottishfinesoaps.com/
 


No comments: