Thursday, November 17, 2022

2022 HoHoHo Read-a-thon

 


HoHoHo Read-a-thon hosted by Kimberly @Caffeinated Reviewer (find more about it HERE) starts tomorrow and I’m so excited to be joining this year. Sadly, I didn’t have time to work on a challenge, I’ll be better prepared next year.

 

What am I going to read? There’s so many great Holiday/Winter books on my TBR pile but I’m going to play most of it by ear as I am a mood reader but I do know that I want to start with There’s Something About Merry by Codi Hall (audiobook).  I’m a little nervous. I wasn’t a fan of the first book in the series (Nick and Noel’s Christmas Playlist) and ended up DNFing it but I’ve heard this one’s really good so I want to give it a go. I’m also a bit curious about the Holiday Brothers Series by Willa Nash.

 

What’s my goal? I’m not setting one this time so, that way, there’s no pressure.

 

Updates? My first update will be Monday and I’ll be updating on Instagram as well. I’m not sure if I’ll update on Wednesday or just check in on Friday, we’ll see how that goes.

 

In other notes, the blog is still undergoing some changes; please excuse my dust as I spruce it up!

No comments: