Saturday, September 30, 2023

FraterFest 2023 Tracker Post


It’s that time of year again...Kimberly over at Caffeinated Reviewer is hosting Fraterfest 2023! Cue the spooky music!

 

If you don’t know, Fraterfest Readathon is a fun spooky season readathon that runs from October 12th—16th

 

What can you read? Per Kimberly’s rules: Approved Reads/listens: Thrillers, Urban, Paranormal, Cozy, Suspense, Mystery, Historical, Zombies, Horror, Dystopian, Ghosts, Serial Killers, Fantasy, Urban, Science Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic and Supernatural. I don’t care if there is romance. You pick your fear level. Sparkle, bloody… all approved. Novellas and graphic novels count too!

 

To find out more about this spook-tacular time, check out the sign-up post HERE

 


I’m so excited to be joining again this year. It’s one of my favorite readathons. I feel like I’m always in my spooky reads era but now I have an excuse to read more!

So, I’m not sure what I’m going to be reading or how many books I’ll read. I do have a few Heather Graham books I’m wanting to get through as well as a few from my TBR pile. I’m very much a mood reader, so a set TBR doesn’t always go with my reading flow. I’m just going to play it by ear and see how it goes. 


No comments: