Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Something to Stitch About…Stitching Goals for 2017




I have so many embroidery and cross-stitch projects that I’ve bought then just stashed in my sewing boxes and bags that it’s starting to get ridiculous. So, I decided that one of my goals for 2017 would be to tackle some of my stitching projects and so Something to Stitch About was born.

 

I’m going to be realistic with my goal and aim for 5 finished stitching projects by the end of the year. If I manage more, that will be great but 5 seems reasonable.



Projects I want to finish

 

o   Wolf Mum and her pups--Finished on January 20th
o   Life is Sweet Apron--Finished on January 27th
o   Frosty Memories Lap Quilt
o   Beauty and the Beast Pillowcases
o   Magpie cross-stitch

 

My Projects and Progress

 

Here’s what I’m currently working on….A wolf mum and her pups. I’ve been working on this one for nearly 2 years…
 
 


I finished the Wolf Mum and her Pups on January 20th. I’m really pleased with how it turned out. Now, I need to decide if I want to make it into a pillow or a wall hanging.


Do you embroider or cross-stitch?
Do you have projects you need to catch up on?  
 

No comments: