Friday, August 2, 2019

The Spectacular Book Tag

 I found this tag a few months ago over at Angela’s blog: Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and it was such a fun tag that I had to play along. Make sure you stop by her blog, check out her answers, and see where she discovered the tag.  

1. What are your favorite book covers?
A good cover draws me to the book. Here are a few of my favorites from the last couple months.

2. What are your favorite book titles?
I have favorite books but not favorite titles.
3. Have you read a book and didn’t know why they named it that and what was the title?
I’m sure I have but nothing comes to mind at the moment.
4. Have you read a book with a character that made you mad?

Overruled by Emma Chase—Stanton Shaw—ugh! I read that book, what 4-5years ago and Stanton Shaw still makes me growly and not in a good way. I even snarl a bit when I pass the book on my shelf. The guy was such a dick.
5. Is there someone or something from a book you would never want to come across?
I’ve been reading a lot of murder mysteries, thrillers, and paranormals lately so I definitely wouldn’t want come across anything from any of those.
6. If you could meet a character in person from a book who would it be?
Where to start? lol Jamie Fraser from Outlander is top on my list followed by Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre. I’d have to throw in Gabriel Nightengale from Molly Harper’s Jane Jameson/Half-Moon Hollow series.
7. What book are you currently reading?

The Royal Art of Poison: Filthy Palaces, Fatal Cosmetics, Deadly Medicine, and Murder Most Foul by Eleanor Herman. A little strangle, slightly gross, but definitely a fun and interesting non-fiction read if you’re into odd little historical facts.
8. Have you read a book that made you cry?

I’m not really a crier but Nearest Thing to Heaven by Lynnette Austin brought up all the feels.
9. What is the weirdest book you have read?
I read a variety of weird books (see current read listed above) so it’s hard to pick just one that stands out in all it is weirdness.
10. What is the worst book/series you ever read?

The Riding Hard Series by Jennifer Ashley Normally, I’m a fan of Jennifer Ashley but this series just didn’t thrill me and I ended up stopping after book 3.
11. If you could only read one more book the entire year what would it be?
I’d have to go with Voyager by Diana Gabaldon.  It’s a brick of a book and maybe I’ll actually finish it. It’s not bad, it’s just a bit draggy and fails to hold my attention.




I’m not going to tag anyone although feel free to grab the tag and play along either on your own blog or in the comments.

No comments: