Monday, August 17, 2020

Bout of Books Day 1

 
Hey Lovelies!
 
Happy Monday! I hope you are all doing well. I’m doing things a bit differently this week and I’m going to be blogging each day during Bout of Books 29. I’ll also be posting throughout the day on Instagram @simplyangelarenee
 
I’m so excited to be participating in this read-a-thon for the first time. I’m setting a GOAL of 5 books. I have several new and upcoming releases on my TBR pile but I’m not sure what I’ll be reading so I’m going to take it book by book.
 
As I’ve said in my sign-up post, there’s several read-in-place times and I’m hoping to make at least one (hopefully two) of those each day of the read-a-thon.  I’m on vacation (or rather a ‘stay-cation’) this week, so my reading time is flexible but there’s still a few errands I need to take care of a few things I need to do around the house.

No comments: