Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Books I Want To Read In 2022

Since I’m not participating in any year-long reading challenges this year (I’m going to aim for a few seasonal ones), I decided to make a set list of books that I want to read in 2022. I have some single title books that I want to read this year as well as some series I’d like get through. I’ll probably add to this list as I finish some of the books.

 

There’s a few books on here that are re-reads so I can remind myself of what happened previously in the series (some I read eons ago and I can’t remember what happened). A few are upcoming releases but I tried to stick to books from my TBR pile. 

While it’s not on the list (honestly, I’m just too lazy to type all of the titles up at the moment), I would like to read/re-read the Shifters Unbound Series by Jennifer Ashley. I’ve read some of the books but I missed a huge chunk of the series, so I think it would be nice to read the series in order.

 

Single Titles:

The Maidens by Alex Michaelides

The Hunting Party by Lucy Foley—I’ve had this book for 2, I think, years and I’m determined this will be the year I read it. I had planned to read it during Fraterfest 2021 but I couldn’t find it then remembered I had loaned out to my Mum.

The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley

The Woman in the Library by Sulari Gentill

The House Across the Lake by Riley Sager

The League of Gentlewomen Witches (Dangerous Damsels #2) by India Holton—I also need to restart and finish the first book in this series.

 

The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy by Nora Roberts

The Dark Witch (this is a re-read)

Shadow Spell

Blood Magick

 

Slains Series by Susanna Kearsley

First two books are re-reads

The Winter Sea

The Firebird

The Vanished Days

 

Sign of Seven Trilogy by Nora Roberts

Blood Brothers

The Hollow

The Pagan Stone

 

Ruth Galloway Series by Elly Griffiths

The Crossing Places read in 2019

The Janus Stone

The House at Sea’s

A Room Full of Bones

A Dying Fall

The Outcast Dead

The Ghost Fields

The Woman in Blue

The Chalk Pit

The Dark Angel

The Stone Circle

The Lantern Men

The Night Hawks

Ruth’s First Christmas Tree (Short Story)

 

The Beautiful Series by Reneé Ahdieh

The Beautiful

The Damned

The Righteous



 

No comments: