Thursday, January 5, 2023

23 Books In 2023


One of my 2023 reading goals is to tackle my TBR pile mountain and to help with that, I decided to take the plunge and read 23 books (from my TBR pile) in 2023.

 

I’ve spent the last few days searching my TBR shelves and came up with a list of titles I’ve been wanting to read but, for some reason or another, kept putting off. The majority of the titles are mysteries/thrillers (no surprise there) with a few fiction and fantasy titles.

 

How am I going to tackle this challenge? To start with, I went ahead and selected 3 books (The Cloisters, The Push, and The Cousins) that I want to read in January. Going forward, I will pull 2 or 3 titles from my TBR jar then decide which one I want to read based on my mood.

 

If I DNF a book, I’ll swap it for another book on my TBR shelf. 

1-Finlay Donovan Is Killing It by Elle Cosimano

2-The Invisible Life Of Addie Larue by V.E. Schwab

3-In My Dreams I Hold A Knife by Ashley Winstead

4-The Push by Ashley Audrain

5-House of Hunger by Alexis Henderson

6-Pandora by Susan Stokes Chapman

7-The Cousins by Karen M. McMamus

8-The Lost Village by Camilla Sten

9-The Maiden by Alex Michaelides

10-The Lost Apothecary by Sarah Penner

11-The Cloisters by Katy Hays

12-The It Girl by Ruth Ware

13-Daisy Jones & The Six by Tayler Jenkins Reid

14-The House Across The Lake by Riley Sager

15-The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley

16-Spells For Forgetting by Adrienne Young

17-Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney

18-The Starless Sea by Erin Morgenstern

19-The Lamplighters by Emma Stone

20-Not My Boy by Kelly Simmons

21-Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson

22-The Windsor Knot by SJ Bennett

23-Once There Were Wolves by Charlotte McConaghy

No comments: