Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Ho Ho Ho Readathon Master Post



Hey, Lovelies, I hope you’re all doing fantastic! I decided, last minute, to join the Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer.

 

What is the Ho-Ho-Ho Readathon? It’s a readathon where you read all the winter and holiday reads. This year it lasts from November 16th to November 27th, so there’s 12 days to participate.

 

What am I going to read? I have no idea. I do have the new Tessa Bailey, Wreck the Halls, that I’m excited for. With holiday reads, I’m very much a mood reader and I have so many from the last few years that I need to read. I do have a few wintery/holiday mysteries I want to read because I’m still clingy onto the last few weeks of spooky season.

 

I’m not sure when I’ll post blog updates, I’ll have it sorted by this weekend and post Saturday. I will be posting on Instagram @simplyangelarenee



 


No comments: