Friday, February 24, 2017

Outlander Series Reading Challenge Check-In Post #2




Congratulations, Lovelies! We’ve made it to our second Outlander Reading Challenge Check-In! Give yourselves a pat on the back and a dram of whatever strikes your fancy.

 

I want to say ‘thank you’ to those who have joined in! As of today, we’re up to 156 members in the Facebook group. If you haven’t joined the Facebook group, please do so. It’s great place to interact with others joining in. If you keep track of your reading on GoodReads, there’s also a GoodReads group.

 

A few people have had questions about what counts in this challenge, so here’s a quick list.

 

Ø Books must be read in 2017

Ø  Re-reads count

Ø  All formats (print, digital, or audio) count

Ø Any Outlander-related book counts (the big ones, the shorts, the additional material such as the companion books, graphic novel, behind-the-scenes book, and the cookbook)

Ø Yes, the Lord John books count.
 

My progress so far:
 
I’ve not managed as much Outlander reading as I would have liked this month. I did finish Virgins (review to come in the next week or so). I’m slowly reading through Volume One of the Outlander Companion –I’ve read about 60 pages and I’m really enjoying extra information that I’ve picked up from it.





Okay, lovelies, talk to me! What have you read? What are you currently reading? Who is your favorite character? Who is your least favorite?


Giveaway Time!
 

 
One lucky participant will win an e-book copy of  Virgins. To enter, you must leave a comment with your progress update.
 
Winner will be announced in the Facebook group on March 31rd.
 
 

No comments: