Thursday, October 13, 2022

2022 Fraterfest Participation Post


Hello, fellow Spooky Season Lovers, I just wanted to let you know that I will be joining the 2022 Fraterfest Read-a-thon, which starts at midnight tonight. I’m so excited; I just love a good Spooky Season read.

 

Quick side note, tomorrow I will also be hosting Fraterfest Bingo, so stop by and participate in all the Spooky goodness!

 

My goals….do I have goals? I don’t know, I’d like to finish at least 10 books by the end of RAT. Will that happen? I have no idea. You know what they say about mice, men, and best laid plans…

 

My TBR…do readers really plan these out and stick with them or are they just a lovely little dream of what might happen? I’ve been horrible at sticking to a set TBR because I’m a big mood reader. There are weeks where I’ll read nothing but thrillers and mysteries then for months I’ll read nothing but historical romances. It’s generally wherever my reading fancy takes me, so I’m not going to list a set TBR. My TBR for this RAT is going to be a floating TBR. I know some books/series I want to read but the others will be random based on my mood.

 

 

My plans…so Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I want to finish the books that I’ve started. That way I’ll have a clean slate going forward.

I need to finish:

-A Dark and Stormy Tea by Laura Childs (115 pages left)

-Home Before Dark by Riley Sager (284 pages left)

-The Southern Book Club’s Guide To Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix (214 pages left)

 

Yes, I’ve been reading The Southern Book Club’s Guide To Slaying Vampires for over a year now. Okay, I started it over a year ago during the last Fraterfest and completely forgot that I started it, so I’m going to force myself to finish it this year.

 

As for the rest of the RAT, I’m not really sure what books in particular I’ll be reading. I do know that I want to read a few books from the Krewe of Hunters Series by Heather Graham. There’s a few paranormal romances that have caught my eye and I have a few audiobooks that could make the cut. Other than that, I’m just going to wing it.

 

Updates…I will update the 17th, 19th, 21st, and 24th. I will also be posting on Instagram. 

No comments: