Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tracker's End by Chantal Fernando




Tracker is everything I’ve ever wanted.
 
I see him. I’ve watched time change him.
 
I’ve been patient, but he still hasn’t noticed me. Not the way I want him to. The more time I spend with the MC, the more I understand.
 
When you want something, you have to take it. You have to fight for it.
 
And Tracker is more than worth fighting for…

Title: Tracker's Hell | Series: Wind Dragons MC #3| Author: Chantal Fernando | Publisher: Gallery Books | Release Date: August 11, 2015 | Genre: Contemporary MC Romance | Source: Publisher | Rating: 4.5


I’ve been waiting for Tracker’s book since I first met him and I have to say I am so not disappointed.
 
For those who have read book two (Arrow’s Hell), you know that Tracker and Lana sort of have a thing for each other although Tracker feels he’s not good enough for Lana. Plus, he’s got this on-again-off-again-shag-buddy thing going on with Allie, a daughter of a deceased Wind Dragon. Finally, Lana and Tracker decide to give in and give their relationship a go. Although it’s not always smooth sailing when you’re dating a man in a MC.
 
I have loved all three books in the Wind Dragons series and Tracker’s End, while just as good, was bit milder. It’s not nearly as gritty as the first two but it had just as much heat and heart.
 

This is totally how I pictured Tracker
Tracker doesn’t come on as strong—or dangerous—as Sin (book one, Dragon’s Lair) or Arrow although I wasn’t really expecting him too given what I learned from him in the previous books. He’s kind of quiet but he’s not one to make angry or go up against and you most certainly don’t mess with those he considers family. He’s definitely not a saint but he’s not nearly as much of a sinner as you would think. He really was an easy hero to fall for. Even when he had his broody moments, he was still endearing.
 
I really liked Lana. She’s quiet and not the type of person you would expect would be at home in the MC world, yet she fits in and doesn’t let anyone push her out.  She’s a good girl—it’s one of the reasons that Tracker has stayed away from her. Although there’s a side to Lana that’s she’s kept hidden and it kind of surprised me when it was revealed. Due to her father, she has some trust issues and it was interesting to see her let Tracker in.
 
The chemistry between Lana and Tracker was amazing. It sizzled off the pages and they were so good together. And I have to say some of their sex scenes were scorching, I’m really surprised the pages didn’t combust.
 
While there was some MC business in this novel there wasn’t nearly as much as there was in the previous books. This book seemed to focus on the members of club and I really enjoyed that. You still get that MC feel but it’s more character driven.
 
So, the book is told mainly from Lana’s POV but occasionally we’re graced with a few pages from Tracker’s POV and I loved knowing what he was thinking.
 
What I love about this series is that it includes what’s happening with the characters of the previous books. And I really liked seeing how Faye (book one) and Anna (book two) and were getting along in the Wind Dragons world.
 
Overall, I loved Tracker’s End and could not put it down. The romance was spot on, the characters were mind blowing, and the plot was engaging.
 
I cannot wait for the next book, which I believe will be Rake’s.     






Dirty Ride #3.5
Rake’s Redemption #4 Out in June 2016
 

No comments: