Saturday, January 4, 2020

Something to Stitch About 2020 Goals

I have so many embroidery and cross-stitch projects that I’ve bought then just stashed in my sewing boxes and bags that it’s starting to get ridiculous. So, I decided that one of my goals for 2017 would be to tackle some of my stitching projects and so Something to Stitch About was born.

I’m going to be realistic with my goal and aim for 5 finished stitching projects by the end of the year. If I manage more, that will be great but 5 seems reasonable.
 
Goal: 4 Stitching Projects and 2 Sewing Projects

Items I Want to Work On

Stitching:

1-Christmas Deer tablecloth and table runner (I started the table runner Thanksgiving night 2019 and completed on side)
2-Ship stand scarf
3-Thistle stand scarf and pillowcases
4- Item to be decided

Sewing:

1-Bee Quilt
2-A quilt for a gift

No comments: