Monday, March 16, 2015

30 Day Tea and Teapot Challenge Day 10



A friend challenged me to do a 30 days of Teas and Teapots challenge.  So, for the next 30 days, I will be posting the tea that I am drinking as well as the teapot I am using.
 
Feel free to play along and post the tea you are drinking and/or the teapot you are using. Just add your link in the comments or join in on the blog’s Facebook page Simply Angela. On Twitter, use the hashtag #SimplyAngelaTeaChallenge
 
 


Tea/Teapot Challenge DAY 10: Lemon Twist Tea and Polka Dot mini-teapot

 
 
Today has been a crazy busy day. I’m having furniture delivered, so I spent the morning getting rid of my old furniture, dusting, sweeping, washing down walls, and panicking over whether or not I measured correctly. I also had a few jewelry orders that needed to be shipped out.
 
 

Tea: Lemon Twist from Twinings

 
When I picked today’s tea, I wanted something without caffeine as I’ve been up since 5 and already downed way too many lattes. So I decided to go with Lemon Twist. It’s an herbal infusion or an tisane so there is actually no tea in this blend.
 

I like this tea. It’s a shame that the US branch of Twinings stopped selling it. I would liken this tea to a pink lemonade. I never use sugar in my tea, so it’s slightly tart, yet pleasing and fresh.


The Teapot: Nostalgia Collection from Hobby Lobby.

 
This is actually for espresso. It’s nice an small and comes with a demitasse cup and saucer. I think the smaller set is perfect for the tisanes and herbal infusions because you don’t want to drink large quantities at a time.
 
 


No comments: